AIM
Knuxte465

Brainbots Brainbots

This game really shows

Original, Difficult, Fun game concept. It really brings back the SNES memories. Keep it up.

DeFeNd YoUr PLaNeT! DeFeNd YoUr PLaNeT!

STOLEN!!!!!

File is stolen from the tutorial at Cartoonsmart*com

Pico's School Pico's School

The Original Classic Digitally Enhanced!

I have to admit. It was harder beating the final boss with your "speed update" and in another 5 years, it may be impossible with the rise of multicore computers.

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Good game, but im a Mac user

the game comes at a hault once I get to the boss just like you said. Now I have the mighty mouse. Thanx adobe for updating flash! Stupid bastards (I do still use inDesign and illustrator), dont worry it's not your fault

Gay Samurai Version 1.0 Gay Samurai Version 1.0

COULD YOU RELEASE A COMPLETE GAME........

Consider submitting beta content at Newgrounds alphas......this isnt the place for unfinished material.

MD-Confessions responds:

well it is finished i just put beta so people will give me a higher school cuz they know i could do better

Sparks Sparks

CRAZY

THIS GAME ISNT VIOLENT, BUT...

IT CAUSES VIOLENCE

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Nice Job

Game is 100% BETTER than defend the castle.....feel im working towards something........need to admit, you did a good job, except for the crappy zombie voices....

9325 points
$548
400 kills

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

10 all the way

One of the best games yet on NG......and I usually Hate flash for a game engine.......this game changed my mind.........now if only there was a save option!!!!!!

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Reminded me of an old 1982 nintendo videogame

Very good at the graphics, was very much like a videogame played on a console system, at first I thought to myself... GOLF!!!, this is going to be a peice of shit!!!, how the HELL CAN GOLFING beat the imfamous stickfigure action XIAO-XIAO-XIAO EP.3, then after clicking on PLAY THIS GAME i noticed I didn't need to wait for it to load, it was very interactive other than some other games, and it had a very good difficulty feeling to it. I guess fun can overcome violence, (snickers) well....sometimes. The only thing I wish this vid had was an intro, maybe some looping music, and a difficulty level pic out, but so far this is one of the most interactive looking console games Iv'e seen since Rainbow Bright 4. Good Job!!!

P.S. I VOTED THIS VERY VIOLENT BECAUSE YOU CAN GET ANGRY AT THIS GAME IF YOUR NOT GETING A GOOD SCORE WHILE OTHER PEOPLE ARE AROUND!!!